HAWAII Beach Towel
Hawaii is a vivid fuchsia-pink exotic scene pattern, ideal for cocktails in the sunset. Our innovative beach towels are updated with new patterns and trimmings made all by our local Pepper Vally® micro-factory in Athens. Fabric from 100% hydrophilic combed cotton, absorbent and very light, dries in half time than conventional and can be used also as a pareo and shawl to hug gentle your skin with style and lift you up with its SUMMER vibes!
FABRIC & CARE
· Fabric & Trimming: 100% Combed Cotton
· 30ºC Machine washable
· Concept, Fabric & Accessories Manufacturing by Pepper Vally® in Greece
Composition: 100% combed cotton, with OEKO-TEX ® STANDARD 100 certified that it has not contains any harmful for the skin substances. Exclusively Made in Greece with an ethical way by Pepper Vally®. Easy cleaning, machine washable.
· 100% Combed COTTON
· Wide piquet, cotton trimming
· Hydrophilic & Lightweight
· Size: 90cm x 160cm
· Machine washable at 30ºC
· Eco-friendly, Zero-waste and Biodegradable
· Accredited yarn-dye OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, best colour fastness
· Double-face jacquard technique
· Concept, fabric design & local production exclusively in Athens by Pepper Vally®
-Please take in mind that all Pepper Vally items are knitted and have a “flexible” fit structure, based on loops, met in knitting technology, so some measurements may vary from given in an acceptable frame.