ARIZONA Beach Towel
Arizona pattern of this beach towel is inspired by ROUTE 66 and endless Native American desert scenes, in dark orange and dark blue, ideal to combine with neutral beige or gold swimsuit while imagining the Grand Canyon and Colorado River view or blow it up with neon colours for a more pop outlook. Our innovative beach towels are updated with new patterns and contrast colour piquet trimmings made all by our local Pepper Vally® micro-factory in Athens. Fabric from 100% hydrophilic combed cotton, absorbent and very light, dries in half time than conventional and can be used also as a pareo and shawl to hug gentle your skin with style and lift you up with its SUMMER vibes!
FABRIC & CARE
· Fabric & Trimming: 100% Combed Cotton
· 30ºC Machine washable
· Concept, Fabric & Accessories Manufacturing by Pepper Vally® in Greece
Composition: 100% combed cotton, with OEKO-TEX ® STANDARD 100 certified that it has not contains any harmful for the skin substances. Exclusively Made in Greece with an ethical way by Pepper Vally®. Easy cleaning, machine washable.
· 100% Combed COTTON
· Wide piquet, cotton trimming
· Hydrophilic & Lightweight
· Size: 100cm x 190cm
· Machine washable at 30ºC
· Eco-friendly, Zero-waste and Biodegradable
· Accredited yarn-dye OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, best colour fastness
· Double-face jacquard technique
· Concept, fabric design & local production exclusively in Athens by Pepper Vally®
-Please take in mind that all Pepper Vally items are knitted and have a “flexible” fit structure, based on loops, met in knitting technology, so some measurements may vary from given in an acceptable frame.