Lily - Rain Poncho
In the 1800’s an art technique was developed called Pointillism which uses small dots to create a distinct image. Since we are some serious art history buffs we had to create a modern design using this amazing art technique. The Lily rain poncho combines a vibrant landscape of Lilies with Pointillism for a design that would even make Van Gogh proud..
Our rain ponchos are cut to perfection with taped seams and a waterproof column of 7.000 mm. It's of high importance to us to only work with sustainable materials, like recycled polyester. Some choices in life are worth it.
- One size fits all - (Female model is 175cm, Male model is 183cm)
- 100% waterproof, keeps you seriously dry
- Cut to precision
- Certified 100% Recycled Polyester
- Easy to fold - Built in storage pouch.
- Premium velcro cuff closure
- Adjustable hood
- Two button side panel adjustment - perfect for on the bike.
- Easy to carry - Weight: 250g - Dimension in Pouch: 31 x 33 x 2 cm